Travel Insurance

Twin recommend that participants in our programmes book insurance through our partner organisation Endsleigh.

Travel insurance

We believe that safety and enjoyment are equally important when travelling with Twin Work & Volunteer. It is therefore a requirement in our Terms & Conditions that you have adequate travel insurance in place before you travel with us.

Travel Insurance

Twin has teamed up with Endsleigh to offer our travellers a policy which has been specifically designed to meet their requirements whilst undertaking a Twin programme abroad.

The policy has three options to choose from:

  • Activity: for travellers who will be participating in various sports and activities abroad
  • Volunteer: for travellers who will be working as volunteers abroad
  • Work abroad: for travellers who will be on work or internship placements abroad

Each of these products has been individually designed to meet the needs of our travellers, with over 80 activities covered as standard. This Endsleigh Gap Year & Career Break policy also allows you to add cover for more adventurous activities such as white water rafting up to grade 4, trekking up to 6,000m and scuba diving up to 40m.

The Gap Year & Career Break policy covers you for cancellation or curtailment charges, personal accident, emergency medical expenses, overseas legal expenses, personal money, passport and documents, baggage and personal liability.

This is only a summary of the cover provided. The full policy document can be read in full on Endsleigh’s website.

NB It is advisable to take out your travel insurance at the time of booking your trip as cover will commence for pre-departure cancellation from the policy issue date. This will, therefore, provide cover should you have to cancel your trip for an insured reason such illness or serious accident preventing you from travelling.

To take out Gap Year Travel Insurance please click here

If you have a query please contact Endsleigh on 01242 866 616