How can I make a payment?
We at Twin Work & Volunteer appreciate the fact that we receive participants from all around the world, therefore we have a wide choice of payment options so you can secure your experience with ease.
Acceptable Methods of Payment:
- The easiest way to book is online. Place your deposit via our online payment system by filling out the online application of the programme of your choice. You can then choose the option "Apply now & pay deposit" to proceed through to our secure online payment system.
- Provide us with your Credit/Debit card details over the phone, and we will process your payments securely through our PDQ Machine. We accept the following cards: Visa, MasterCard, UK-based Maestro, and Solo.
- You can post a Cheque, made payable to:
67-71 Lewisham High Street
London SE13 5JX
(Please note, WAVA is the acronym for Work And Volunteer Abroad)
- Pay via Bank Transfer:
For UK Transfers
WAVA Ltd. (Twin Work And Volunteer Abroad Ltd.)
Bank: Royal Bank of Scotland
Sort Code: 16-14-29
Account Number: 10905502
For international transfers
Please reference your bank transfer with your name and Twin Work & Volunteer if possible.
NOTE: Ensure that the charges administered by your bank are not deducted from the amount that Twin Work & Volunteer receives.
We do not accept:
- American Express or Diners Club cards.
- Cheques from outside the UK.
- Cash in any currency.
- International debit cards.